- 1 750 ml bottle vodka
- 1 16 oz bag marshmallows
- large clean jar with tight fitting lid
- 1Place marshmallows in jar.
- 2Pour in vodka.
- 3Seal, and allow to sit for 24 hours.
- 4Strain through a double layer of dampened cheesecloth. Dampening the cheesecloth stops it from soaking up any of the vodka. (I like to strain several times. rinsing the cheesecloth and wringing out between each round.
- 5Store in sealed bottle in refrigerator. Keeps for several weeks.
- 1Chill all ingredients.
- 2Pour vodka and soda into a mixing glass - stir.
- 3Pour into martini glass.
- 4Drop cherry in bottom.